An email has been replied back to the ladies that has accepted the challenge! Look for your emails!
Top retail seller wins $300 in product!
Top recruiter wins $200 in product!
Top points earner wins $200 in product!
September is going to be a killer! LOL In all areas! :)
Ok ladies, ask yourself these questions:
* Do you know you could be doing more with your Pure Romance business but just feel lost?
* Do you want to do a consistent two parties a week?
* Do you want to build a stronger, more productive team?
* Do you need help setting and sticking to goals?
* Are you ready to be held accountable for your success?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN THE SEPTEMBER BUSINESS BOOTCAMP! This will run for the month of September 1-30th.
What is required of all participants?
1. You must be prepared to work twice a week either two parties or viewing/assisting with shows. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. You must contact me after every single party for 30 days with very specific information that I will list out for you through Voxer.
3. You must be willing to work with a goal buddy (chosen by me) for this 30-day period.
4. Must have at least 6 parties on your calendar. If you don’t start booking now, then email me by deadline!
5. You must be ready to MAKE A TON OF MONEY AND DOUBLE YOUR TEAM!
6. You must NOT make excuses. Own your business!
If you feel confident you can do this,
send me an email with the subject line "I'm in for a bigger business!"
to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23rd
In this email, I want to know the following:
1. What is your biggest challenge as a consultant?
2. What are your sales and recruiting goals for end of 2015?
3. List your current September party schedule, remember min of 6 to participate.
Only the first 10 responders will be given their dog tags for this killer training. If you aren't ready to work, don't apply.
There will be some killer prizes involved in this and your quarter will be HUGE!
Your a$$ whooping General,
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.