ABOUT PURE ROMANCE
Where It All Started: Patty's Basement*
Patty's Creation of Pure Romance Story (a must read)
* Founded in 1993; a 29 year-old company! (Changed it's name from Slumber Parties to Pure Romance in 2004.)
* Pure Romance is one of the nation’s leading and fastest-growing woman-to-woman direct sellers of relationship and intimacy aids.
* In 2007, $80+ million retail sales, growing at >50% annually!!
* There are more than 75,000 specially trained or certified independent sales Consultants throughout the United States, Australia, Canada, Puerto Rico, South Africa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Launched in 2006, The Patty Brisben Foundation for Women’s Sexual Health (named after Pure Romance Founder and CEO Patty Brisben) is a non-profit organization that focuses exclusively on the causes most important to women including intimacy, breast cancer research and survivability, and heart health.
* When Pure Romance Founder and CEO Patty Brisben first decided to become a consultant selling bedroom accessories, she had never seen one before.
* Pure Romance sells over 12,500 products a day, over 200,000 a month, and 3 million a year! (That's a lot of 'O's.)
* Pure Romance's top-selling consultant makes $500,000 a year!!!
* Average consultant that works only part-time makes $29,000 a year.
* Pure Romance’s Sensuality, Sexuality, Survival (SSS) program has helped thousands of women who have undergone cancer diagnosis and treatment understand and overcome the effects that cancer can have on sexuality.
Check US out! We are Hot!
Pure Romance has grown into the nation’s leading in-home party company led by one of the most dynamic women’s sexual health advisors in the industry today. From CNN to The View, Patty Brisben, Founder and CEO of Pure Romance—is quickly becoming a go-to voice on issues concerning sexual health and relationships.
To see up to date Pure Romance in the Media CLICK HERE!
"Pure Romance hits the road" - Business Courier
"Not your typical Avon lady" - The Deal Pipeline
"Has Your Sex Life Stalled?" - Destiny Magazine
"Win It: Valentine's Day prize pack" - In Touch Weekly
"Filthy, Sexy Presents" - Men's Health Magazine
"Goering Center Report - Patty Brisben, Pure Romance" - CET Cincinnati Ohio
"The 'mancession' gets a female boost; the growing pink economy" - Fox 19
"Fun and Romantic Valentine's Day Gifts on a Budget" - Better Connecticut
"Have Fun this Valentine's Day with Pure Romance!" - For The Love of Baby
"Pure Romance Valentine Giveaway" - She's Becoming DoughMessTic
"Why Women Moan During Sex" - CNN Health
"Back to work: Pure Romance ranks grow" - Cincinnati.com
"Achieving Intimacy After Cancer" - Fox News
"Cancer Doesn't Have to Mean the End of Intimacy" - Detroit Free Press
"Sexy Parties and Positions" - CNN Money